Eric Georges Ndjeng Nkolo and Daouda Abdoulaye, respectively Chief of Studies and Development Unit at the Department of Information Systems (DSI) and Deputy Chief of Documentation and Archives Unit at the DAG, are participating in a training seminar held under the patronage of the Inter-African Conference on Social Security (CIPRES).
Committed to the path of modernity, of which digitisation is one vital aspect, the NSIF has chosen to never absent from talks on innovation. Consequently, two of its personnel are currently in Grand Bassam in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire, where they are taking part since June 24, 2019 in a training seminar on “e-services and digitisation”. The seminar will end on June 28, 2019.
The NSIF was invited at this seminar by CIPRES, like other Social Insurance Institutions (OPS) of 17 member states. This initiative of the Inter-African Conference on Social Security is part of its actions in support of OPS.
NSIF representatives will explore innovative approaches to the digitisation of processes, with a particular focus on the implementation of digitisation of information media and the design and development of online services.
In terms of methodology, organisers planned the seminar in its practical phase to focus, first and foremost on the sharing of experience in digitisation of Mutualité sociale agricole (MSA) in Paris, France; an Institution, two of whose officials are moderators of the training. Then, the seminar will go on with the treatment of various themes such as the challenges of service relationship, customer segmentation for the improvement of client relationship, identification of targets of digitalisation, prioritisation of digitisation choices and the design and development of online services.
Appropriation of all these concepts by NSIF representatives will undoubtedly make it possible to improve the quality of our online services and, consequently, the quality of services provided to clients.
Latest from ANDJONGO Carla Paule
- Communiqué invitant les pensionnés du CPS de Douala-Bonanjo âgés de 70 ans et plus, à se faire identifier du jeudi 29 juillet 2021 au lundi 16 août 2021
- Communiqué invitant les ex-employés de l'hôpital AD-LUCEM à se présenter au CPS de Bafoussam pour affaire urgente les concernant
- Communiqué invitant les crédirentiers à se présenter dans les services du contrôle médical régional de la DRCSE
- Convocation de M. SOH Jérémie, assuré n°000-08560055-9
- Convocation de M. TANDIAN ABDOULAYE, assuré n° 000-0545726-2