This is within the framework of a campaign that shall be launched in the days ahead to provide pensioners and staff of the NSIF with affordable food packages (ECO PACK NSIF-SOACAM).
The prices of these packs, which include basic necessities such as rice, soap, tomatoes, bottles of vegetable oil, etc., vary between ten and forty thousand CFA francs. Subscriptions are made NSIF Centres throughout the national territory. Pensioners and staff also have the possibility to customise their PACK according to their needs. The amount to be paid can be directly deducted from the pension and salary, on request. This operation which will be officially launched in the days ahead aims at improving the cost of living of pensioners and staff of the NSIF.
This initiative is yet another act of the Top Manager of the NSIF, who is always striving to improve the well-being of pensioners and staff. With a banking rate of more than 99%, the NSIF stands out for its actions that have contributed to the well-being of its pensioners.
Latest from BISSA
- CNPS-SOACAM: Désormais partenaires
- Retraite en zone CIPRES: La pérennité des régimes de retraite préoccupe
- Lutte contre la pandémie à COVID-19: 5000 masques pour l’Hôpital de la Caisse
- Professionnalisation des formations à l’université de Yaoundé II: La CNPS soutient l’initiative
- POINT SUR LE CORONA VIRUS AU CAMEROUN SEPTEMBRE 2020