CNPS Cameroon: The international results of a modern management
The sustained efforts of a constantly innovating managerial vision have been awarded by the International Social Security Association (ISSA), which has awarded to the social security Instirution, certificates of merit, thus devoting originality, diversity and the relevance of the modernisation programme undertaken.
The ISSA awards of the NSIF of Cameroon
- October 2008 (1): Fair Price;
- December 2011 (5): Certificate of merit with special mention: the verification of the authenticity of civil status documents and school attendance certificates (OVAPECS), with the aim of cleaning up the card index of beneficiaries to receive social benefits. Certificates of merit for the implementation of the Ratio-composite, the tool for steering the Institution’s structures on a scale of 100 points; online declaration through the website: www.cnps.cm, which allows employers to make declarations online, the wages of their employees during a month of activity without moving; the Monday Conference (CdL), the weekly videoconferencing executive meeting and the payment of pensions in one day.
- December 2014 (7): 2 Merit Certificates with special mention for the One-Stop-Office ‘Bureau Total’ and Corporate Social Responsibility, and 5 Certificates of Merit for Pensioner Banking, Online Consulting of Insured Accounts and Employers, Training specialized in management of 50 executives, the Strategic Plan and the Claims Management. The jury particularly appreciated the good practice, investment through the public-private partnership and recommended that it be brought to the attention of other member institutions and the public through the ISSA database.
- 2016 (1): Certificate of Appreciation for the Reception of the ISSA Liaison Office in Central Africa.
- October 2017 (8): e-learning, the creation and operation of social secretariats as part of the promotion of voluntary insurance (certificate of merit with special mention of the jury), the setting up of a device anti-fraud, risk mapping, anti-corruption system, Sapelli support and oline-registration. With a bonus, the AISS Award for the best Fund in Africa for the last three years (2014-2017).
To date, the NSIF of Cameroon is the most awarded social security institution on the continent by the ISSA, where it hosted the first sub-regional Office for Central Africa for 6 years (2011-2016).
Unquestionably, the prizes awarded to the NSIF since 2008 are neither a favour nor the fruit of chance. They are the symbol of the international recognition of the reputation now established, of an institution firmly committed to the path of modernity. A company determined to meet the challenges of extending social coverage to the largest number of Cameroonians. These awards recognise the achievements of social security institutions on the African continent and are awarded by an international jury. So it is not a question of complacency.
Beyond the NSIF, it is the whole of Cameroon that has been dedicated in its march, safe and serene, towards the emergence to which the Head of State, His Excellency Paul Biya invites all citizens.